Introduction to LP-chromLP-chrom for BECKMAN
LP-chrom is software dedicated for chromatography, including data collecting form detectors and controlling whole HPLC systems. Software is user friendly and was designed by people working with HPLC for years. Key features of program are controlled by only 9 buttons. Simplicity of usage allows to eliminate hours of training and learning available options of software. With LP-chrom after 15 min training you are able to start HPLC separation. Most important feature of LP-chrom is compatibility with devices from different companies (pumps and detectors): Knauer, Beckman, Kontron, Gilson and many other. You can build system i.e. with one Beckman pump, other from Knauer and detector from Kontron.
Its key features:
- Collecting data from almost any device with an analog output: UV, UV-Vis, ELSD, refractive index detectors and older GC systems
- Controlling number of HPLC systems (detectors and pumps): Beckman, Kontron, Knauer, Gilson etc.
- Easy learning and operating
- Ability to combine HPLC components from different suppliers
- A compact USB powered converter for collecting two analog signals (2 channels version), controlling of pumps with voltage input and receiving start signal from manual injector or autosampler
- To High Performance Liquid Chromatographs, controlled by LP-chrom autosampler and fraction collector can be connected.
- Compatibility with touchscreen of mobile devices, tablet or laptop
- Adjustable size of icons and window appearance
- Constantly expanded list of supported device
LP-chrom is available for Windows operating system, starting with version 98. Usage of latest version (i.e. 8.1) is recommended.